After Google took over Motorola, Moto has been in news always and since the brand went to Lenovo, it has been a sensation over the E-Commerce.
Even Google Nexus been a big hit with Motorola. The Model which I love in Motorola, is Moto G 3rd generation. Moto G turbo is the upgraded version of Moto G 3rd generation.
The key difference between Moto G 3rd generation and Moto G Turbo are :
- an upgrade from the 5″ 720p screen to a 5″ Full HD one, with Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- Snapdragon 615 chipset, an upgrade from the Snapdragon 410 of the Moto G 3rd gen.
Moto G Turbo Specs
- Stock Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Dual Micro SIM slot
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display + Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 64-bit Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 16GB internal storage + microSD slot expandable up to 128GB
- Rear 13MP f/2.0 camera and Selfie 5MP f/2.2 camera
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, 4G LTE/3G HSPA+
- IPX7 Certification Water Resistant
- 2470mAh battery + Motorola Turbo Power
The Moto G Turbo will be priced @ 285 $ and scheduled for 13th November.