As the usage of smart devices grows, mobile gaming is also becoming more and more popular. Many top-ranked items in mobile app stores are gaming apps, and tech blogs and magazines are researching and evaluating the best smartphones for mobile gaming.
Game Recorder+ gives game-lovers a utility to record and share the things that are important to them, like their new high score. Game Recorder+ is a free app offered through Google Play and the Galaxy App store. A “floating” UI is overlaid on top of any game also available through the two stores, to enhance gaming experience. The ‘floating’ UI doesn’t require any rooting and is safe and easy. Users can choose resolution and bitrate speeds, and Game Recorder+ optimizes device memory when running for a smoother gaming experience.
- Game Recorder+ can record any games up to full HD 1080p resolution.
- Users can trim the video after recording.
- Users can use the front-facing camera and built-in microphone to record their commentary over the game audio. Users can also upload a profile photo to disable the front camera when recording. The size of the profile image is adjustable.
- Touch interactions can be recorded.
- Users can upload their videos directly to YouTube. For countries with no access to YouTube, such as China, users can save their videos to a gallery and upload them to other platforms.
- Galaxy S6 and S6 edge users can record noise-free gaming audio, which disables the microphone.
- Every game can be optimized using “Game Boost,” which maximizes memory usage.
- Available on smart devices powered by Android 4.1~5.0 (Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop)
Game Recorder+ is available on Galaxy S6, S6 edge, Galaxy S5, Note 4, S4, Note 3 and Note 2 in 161 countries. Game Recorder+ can be experienced at E3 2015, the world’s premier trade show for computer, video and mobile games.