obi SF1 is one of most elegant designed smartphones, which is worth considering. obi SF1 is basically a 5″ FHD Display smartphone with 443 pixel density.
obi Worldphone SF1 is pre-loaded with obi Lifespeed UI, for better user experience. Powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor with Adreno 405. SF1 is available in two variants 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM / 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM.
For photography, SF1 is powered by a 13 MP with Sony Exmor sensor, and a selfie camera of 5 MP. The best feature of camera is obifocus, in which you can correct the focus even after the picture is taken. Another features of camera include Chromaflash and optizoom.
SF1 supports a good audio sound, all because of Doly sound and noise cancellation. SF1 is powered by 3000 mAh battery, which is supported by quick charge feature. The smartphone supports Dual Sim connectivity.
Major specs of SF1
- 5″ JDI In-cell IPS FHD Display ~ 443 ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4, Oleophobic coating, Fully laminated OGS
- Unibody with floating glass design
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 615 with Adreno 405
- Android 5.0.2 with obi Lifespeed
- 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM / 3GB RAM + 32 GB ROM expandable up-to 64GB
- 13 MP Sony Exmor , f/2.0 plus 5 MP Selfie with flash
- Hybrid Sim Slot
- 3000 mAh battery with quick charge
- 147 g / 8 mm
Price : 16GB @ Rs 11,999 / 32GB @ Rs 13,999