Oneplus has been the most hyped company on Internet even much better than Xiaomi
Oneplus launched another flagship Model, Oneplus X , a lower version of Oneplus 2. Oneplus X will be part of Make in India program and will be produced locally at Foxconn India facility at Hyderabad.
The OnePlus X is about expressing individuality in modern urban life, the conflict between traditional craft and manufacturing, and balance between design and technology.
As the name suggests “X” represents the X factor related to personality. Oneplus X is all about Design, specially crafted by Onyx and Ceramic as name suggests. Each Onyx back plate is fashioned from a sheet of black glass. Ceramic is a limited edition. Each ceramic back plate is crafted over a 25-day period.
Another feature in Design is cases from real Rosewood, Black Apricot, Bamboo, Karbon, and Sandstone.
Oneplus X is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 801 processor coupled with 3 GB RAM and 16 GB in-built memory. For photography, We have 13 MP Rear Camera with a LED flash, f/2.2 aperture and Selfie of 5 MP f/2.4 aperture . Camera is missing 4K Video, though it got HD Slow motion. The primary camera Sensor is Samsung ISOCELL module and has phase detection Aufo Focus with a quick time of 0.2 secs.
Oneplus introduced a new feature, Oneplus Radio which lets you tune in to FM radio stations wherever you are.
The phone also comes with an alert slider like OnePlus 2 and on-screen buttons. The lower portion has speakers that resemble the iPhone looks! It is important to note that there is no NFC on this phone.
Oneplus X really messed up in price and its way too high going upto Rs22,999 for Ceramic limited Edition which will be available only in 10k Units.
What Oneplus India GM stated “Thank you for coming here today as we launch a new and exciting product that balances design and performance.”
Key Specs of Oneplus X
- 5″ FHD Active Matrix OLED ~ 441 ppi Display with 2.5 D Glass and Metal Frame
- Glass and Ceramic Back Covers
- 2.3 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 801
- Android 5.1.1 with OxygenOS 3.0
- 3RB RAM coupled with 16GB ROM eMMC v5.0 up-gradable up to 128GB
- 13 MP Camera with f/2.2 and PDAF with 0.2 sec + Selfie 8 MP F/2.4
- 2525 mAh Li-po battery
- 6.9 mm Thin
- 4G Dual Sim – 2 slots – fits either 2 Nano SIM cards (DSDS) or 1 Nano SIM and 1 MicroSD card
- Two colors Onyx and Ceramic
- Onyx weight – 138 gms and Ceramic – 160 gms
- Priced @ Rs. 16,999 and Ceramic @ Rs. 22,999
- SAR – Head-0.317 W/kg; Body-0.420 W/kg
- Availability November 5th
- 1x OnePlus X
- 1x Micro-USB cable
- 1x Charger
- 1x Protective case
- 1x SIM tray ejector
- 1x Quick start guide
- 1x User guide
Please share your views, Do you prefer oneplus-X over Oneplus One ??