On Monday, October 12, Oneplus Two is holding the first-ever OnePlus 2 open sales for one hour in four different time zones. This way, more fans around the world will get the best time possible to purchase the OnePlus 2 invite-free. We’re setting up the schedule as follows:
Asia: 12:00 HKT | Europe: 12:00 CEST | North America: 12:00 pm PDT
If you receive an invite for the OnePlus 2, but if you already have an order pending from the open sale, you are welcome to cancel your open sale order and re-order with your invite to skip the wait.
- Which countries are participating in the Open Sales?
- United States, Canada, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, India
- When will I get my order?
- You will receive a confirmation email after payment. Please note that shipping may take longer than usual due to the large number of Open Sales orders.
- What happens if I use my invite during the Open Sales?
- The invite isn’t used up – it stays valid so you can use it after the sale.
- How can I cancel my Open Sale order?
- If your order is in Pending Shipment status you may cancel it from your my orders page
Source : 1+2 India forum