Oneplus Two unboxing and review – By a real user not by any blogger or professional person
This review is done by Gokul Anand from Chennai who recently purchased Oneplus Two.
OnePlus Two specifications
- Display : 5.5 ” In Cell IPS LCD , 1500 : 1 Contrast Ratio , Corning Gorilla Glass
- Sim : Dual Nano Sim ( DSDS – Dual Sim Dual Standby )
- Pixels : 1080 Full HD ( 1920 * 1080 ), 401 ppi
- Processor : Snapdragon 810 v2.1 , 64 bit, 1.8 GHz Octa Core
- GPU : Adreno 430
- RAM : Two Versions 4 GB LPDDR3 / 3 GB LPDDR3
- Memory : Two Versions With 4GB – 64 GB / 3 GB – 16 GB , eMMC 5.0 Flash Memory
- Camera : 13 MP + 5 MP , 6 Lens to avoid distortion
- Camera features : 1.3 µm pixels / f2.0 / Dual LED Flash / Laser Auto focus / OIS ( Optical Image Stabilization )
- Video : 4K, Slow Motion, Time Lapse, 720 p @ 120 fps
- USB : Type C
- Battery : 3300 mAh Lithium – Polymer ( claimed to be full day battery )
- Sensors : Finger Print, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity & Ambient Light
- Wi-fi : Dual Band 2.4 GHz g/b/n ; 5 GHz a/n/ac
- Bluetooth : 4.1
- Dimensions : 151.8 * 74.9 * 9.85 mm
- Weight : 175 g
- SAR Value : Head 0.729 / Kg ; Body 0.329 / kg
Price : 24,999 – 64 GB / 22,999 – 16 GB
Review by Gokul Anand – Gokul is not a blogger or professional person who writes paid reviews. Just 22 year and shared the review on friendly basis.
1. Display / Design : Design got premium looks and display is flawless and very smooth. In Gokul’s words ” Touch really nice “. Display Screen gets slightly greasy but no signs of fingerprints.
2. Performance : ” Blazing fast ”
3. Finger print Scanner : Fast, accurate and ” fantastic ”
4. Coming to main Point, That’s Camera. This is the point where Oneplus Two seems to loose the game, As camera is rated as average. Camera could not capture deep details in Images. We actually cross-checked camera and compared it with Moto G 3rd generation camera. Moto G camera gave better results ( in depth details were more clear in Moto G ). What Gokul actually said by Camera ” Camera not up to the level “.
5. Battery Back up : Gokul charged the Phone in Morning and started using by 7. At 13:45 hrs, battery level was 55 % in normal usage. Another key problem faced was ” heating up issues in Oneplus Two while charging “. What Gokul has to say about this ” Suggestion : charge it in a room with fan and A/C .” But, during normal usage it comes back to normal.
Another strange point noticed ” While charging phone with screen on, it does not get heated up “.
Solution : keep clearing Phone cache from time to time. After 4-5 recharge, the heating up issue vanished.
Battery life is maximum one day in normal usage.
Will update this post as I get more info from Gokul on day to day basis.
Accessory recommendation : Screen Guard and Flip Cover @ 699
In Gokul’s words as mentioned on his whatsapp ” Oneplus Two – Loving it ”
When I asked him
- is it worth 24,999, answer was ” I think yes its worth “
- Do you recommend this phone to buyers , answer was ” Yes “
If you have to add to this review, please feel free to share your reviews.