Though, there are Third party apps like Reflector, which helps your record iPhone screen, but at what cost !! $ 12.99. We need to have certain ways, where in we can record the screen.
No need to pay any penny, let’s try it. What you need is a Macbook.
- Connect your iPhone / iPad to your Macbook.
- Open Quick time player on Mac.
- Click on File ( by default, positioned on the Top left of the Menu Bar ).
- Click on ” New Movie Recording “.
- By Default, Mac cam will be open.
- This is the point you need to be careful.
- Click down arrow and you will get more options.
- Here you will find your iPhone cam also.
- Now select your iPhone cam and simply click Red BUTTON.
- You are done..start recording iPhone screen.
Now, whatever is on iPhone screen, will simply replicate the screen on Mac and same will be recorded.