What is Remote Viewfinder
With NFC / Wi-fi enabled Remote Viewfinder you can preview photos, adjust camera settings, zoom in and out, and frame each scene—all from your phone wirelessly. At the moment this feature is available selected smartphones, this feature also GPS-tags your photos using your smartphone.
Specially this feature was started in Samsung Smartphones, and Samsung launched an Application also for this ” Remote Viewfinder “.
- Samsung Smart Camera Live View can be seen on the Smartphone with Real Time connection
- Control Timer, Flash, Resolution and capture pictures via Smartphone
When you connect the Camera with Smartphone, What all happens
- Images taken by Smartphone will be stored in Camera.
- Simultaneouly pictures can be saved in Smartphone also
- While saving images, Geo Tagging will be added to pictures via GPS location in smartphone
- Remote control feature for Shooting and playback
- Control Zoom Level
- Android Smartphone with version 2.1 and above ( just to remind 2.1 is known as Fryo )
- Samsung Cameras : WB series and wi-fi enabled cameras
How to use NFC Viewfinder Feature
- Open Camera App
- Tap ” > ” to view more options
- Select ” Remote Viefinder “
- Connect Via NFC
- Tap Easily connect via NFC button.
- Bring the devices back to back.
- When the “Touch to beam” screen is displayed, tap the screen to connect the devices.
- Both the devices are now connected and display the same image.
- Connect Via Wi-fi Direct
- Tap Wi-Fi Direct settings button.
- Tap the device you want to connect to.
- Once your request to connect is accepted, both the devices will be connected and display the same image.
Now you can enjoy your camera with Smartphone.