Recently upgraded Laptop to Windows 10, great work, too happy, but all of a sudden login password does not work !!!!!!!! What next ??
Nothing can be more painful than that you can’t login into your computer. What’s worse? You reset the password a couple of times and tried again yet it still wouldn’t work. If you have similar issue, then you will need the help of Windows Password Recovery Tool, a professional password recovery tool for Windows 10/8.1/8/7. It creates a password reset CD/USB Flash Drive to help you boot your locked PC and instantly reset Administrator or other account passwords for you.
Key Features of Windows Password Recovery Tool
- Reset local Administrator passwords, including Windows Live ID Accounts.
- Reset Domain Administrator passwords.
- Remove or reset Windows password easily and safely.
- Create a new administrator account easily without logon.
- Reset Windows Admin or other user passwords in 5 minutes by 3 steps
- Automatically detects the operating systems installed on the computer.
- Support Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
- Support 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
- Support all brands of laptops and desktops including Dell, HP, IBM, Sony, Lenovo, ASUS, etc.
How to Reset Windows 10 Login Password with Windows Password Recovery Tool
Windows Password Recovery Tool can easily reset Windows 10 Administrator or other user passwords by burning a bootable password reset CD/DVD or USB flash drive. No technical skills needed.
- Launch Windows Password Recovery Tool and create a Windows 10 password reset USB/CD/DVD.
- insert the password reset disk in your locked computer.
- Reboot your computer from the CD/DVD-ROM/USB.
- Once Windows password Recovery Tool Box appears, Select the target Windows system user account you want to reset and choose “Reset your password” to reset your password on Windows 10.
- Click “Reboot” to crack your forgotten Windows password. After the process, you’ll reset Windows 10 password successfully.
Step by Step Pictures