Le 1S has proved to be the best budget Android phone in all aspects of 2016. But as usual, a Rooted Le 1S will have upper hand when compared to the same phone without root access.
If you are not aware about the benefits of rooting Le 1s, than let me share some key benefits of Rooting.
- Boost Phone speed & Battery Life.
- Remove Preinstalled appware like System Apps.
- Most Important & Best part, Install Custom Kernel & Custom ROMS
- Remove Bloatwares, Apps like FB, Chrome which eats up Ram & battery by running in background
- Tweak your phone like : Increase Video streaming speed, Increase Wifi Speed, Increase SIM detecting Speed, Increase SD read/write speed.
Rooting Le 1s is as simple as ABC.
DEVICE MUST BE CHARGED ATLEAST 50 % BEFORE YOU START ROOTING
Although rooting Le 1S is pretty simple & does not involve any data loss. But if in case your device goes unresponsive while rooting (Exceptional), you can restore data through backup.
Note: We ARE NOT responsible for anything happening to your device during the rooting process. Rooting your Le 1S will void its warranty. But that’s a chance you can take, considering the amount of control over the system files you will have, after rooting.
Though LeTV has not yet confirmed about warranty after rooting your device. But most of the time, after rooting you can claim warranty. As the rooting procedure if completely reversible, you can give it a shot & check the difference after rooting your Le 1S.
If you understand all above, Let’s do it :
- Goto Settings, Than Security
- Enable “Unknown Sources: Allow installation of apps from unknown sources
- Download Kingoroot App
- Install it as normal apk.
- Just press OK for any security warnings while installing the App
- Launch the Kingo Root App
- click on Root button
- Once the process is completed i.e it shows 100%, you have successfully rooted your Le 1S.
The app will look for exploits and take some time to root the device. It might take some time for the app to reach 100% and your phone might also reboot once. If that’s the case, don’t forget to run KingRoot again after the reboot.
How to unroot LeTV Le 1S
- Launch the KingRoot
- Tap on three dots, at the top of the App
- In SuperSU App, you can goto Settings
- After clicking on “Uninstall KingRoot”, Press Continue
- It will uninstall the Root file from system