It’s a very common mistake, while recording Videos on iPhone or iPad, some times we turn our devices just slightly sideways in order to capture a good scene or pose. Unfortunately, if you do this before you start recording, it’ll result in a sideways captured video. But the key issue is, Photo apps on iPhone or iPad doesn’t give you the facility to rotate videos, Now the left solution is a Third Party App.
We have tried few Apps on App Store that give you the option to rotate videos which were accidentally recorded in the wrong orientation. Video Rotate and Flip by Wander Bit is one such app, as it’s easy to use and also pulls in iCloud Photo Library videos, where some of the others seem to have trouble with that. This particular app also has an action extension so you can quickly rotate videos right inside the Photos app, making it even more convenient.
How to use Rotate and Flip App in simple steps
- Tap on the button in the upper left hand corner.
- Choose the video you’d like to rotate.
- Tap on the Rotate button in the bottom left hand corner. Keep tapping it until the video is in the desired orientation.
- Tap on the Share button in the upper right hand corner and save it.
- A new copy of the video will appear in your Photos app in the correct orientation.
How to Rotate a Clip in easy steps
With your project open, scroll the timeline until the clip you want to rotate is showing in the viewer.
Tap on the ‘Share’ / action button, it looks like a box with an arrow flying out the top of it.
- Click Create Movie
In the viewer, move your finger and thumb in a clockwise or counterclockwise twisting motion over the video image.
- When the white arrow appears, the video clip has been rotated 90 degrees. It may take a moment for the clip to appear rotated in the viewer.
Repeat this motion as many times as necessary to achieve the orientation you want.
- Tap on Done on the above left once you have finished.
- Tap Sharing button again, now use save button to save Video.
- Another Option will comes for Export Size, choose appropriate size and save it. ( 360p, 540p, 720p, 1080p ).
- The final editied Movie will save in ” Photo Library “.