Top 10 Precautions while setting up new Android Phone :
1. Always check Data is switched on or off. This is where we loose maximum money. If you don’t have Data package, please keep Data off.
Always make sure to download applications only ” thru wi-fi “.
2. Best is set up Data limit. This can be done easily by going to Settings > Mobile Data. You can move the line to set limits for Data usage.
3. Dis-able automatic update of Applications.
4. Always keep Display Brightness between 50 – 70 % to save battery consumption.
5. Always switch off Blue Tooth, GPS when not in use to save battery.
6. If you dont need, keep screen rotation off.
7. Always download few system applications like ITap boost or battery saver. Really helps you in saving battery.
8. While driving :
– Use Bluetooth ( Ear or Car ) or handsfree kit to avoid distraction while driving
– Use USB Cable for charging if going for long Drives to keep phone charged.
9. Set up anti-theft or lost your mobile pr find my phone services.
10. Link all devices to your Google account, its easy to trasnsfer Data if all mobile devices are connected.
11. Always keep a backup of Data, i will say daily or else weekly.
If you use Smart Phone smartly, It’s the companion or else you will never ever be satisfied with Mobiles.