Avast Ransomware Removal quickly and easily removes Cryptolocker/Simplocker malware from your device and decrypts all your files held hostage for free, so you don’t have to pay a ransom. This application is only for users whose device is infected by malware from Cryptolocker/Simplocker ransomware family or some other.
What is Simplocker Malware?
Simplocker is a malware from the Cryptolocker family. Once installed, for example via 3rd party application, it will lock your phone, making it unusable for you. The malware screen will ask you to send money to unlock it. Simplocker also encrypts all your personal files, such as photos and documents in the background, making them impossible to use.
How to use avast! Ransomware Removal?
Once installed, it removes the malware from your device and decrypts all files which the malware has encrypted.
1. Go to http://play.google.com from your computer.
2. Login to the Google Play with the same user information you use to login to your phone.
3. Search for the Avast! Ransomware Removal application.
4. Click on the “Install” button, and the app will be installed on your device in a minute.
5. After the app is installed on your phone, click the app name in the notification bar.
6. The app will start and provide you with further instructions.
7. Uninstall the app at the end so you can install it again in the future if necessary.