Smartwatch Era started few years ago, but till now what we have seen are the Gadgets from Apple, Samsung, Pebble, but in real sense if we have to talk about smartwatch, it’s by Tag Heuer and Fossil. These are the brands which are known for making wonderful designer and accurate time pieces.
TAG Heuer Connected is equipped with directional wind and weather monitoring, RaceChrono Pro capability, and Google Fit, each designed at the synthesis of style and precision thanks to its innovative interactive counters. Bold, custom themes allow numerous display options and Android Wear connects you with thousands of apps that you can tailor to your taste.
Major Specs of Tag Heuer Smartwatch
– Dia : 46 mm
– Thickness : 12.8 mm
– Weight : 52 gm
- Titanium Grade 2 case including:
– Horizontal and vertical fine-brushed titanium lugs
– 3D-raised and fine-brushed numerals
– “TAG Heuer Connected“ lettering engraved with silver lacquer
– Black, sandblasted, carbide-coated titanium bezel with anti-fingerprint coating
– Titanium single push-button with black, carbide-coated line fine-brushed and raised with TAG Heuer shield
– IP67 splash-proof water resistance
– Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
– 1.5in fully circular transflective LTPS LCD display
– Touch on Display supporting multiple finger recognition
– Screen resolution: 360×360, 240ppi
– 1.6GHz dual core processor (500mHz normal operation speed )
– 1GB main memory – 4GB storage memory
– Gyroscope, tilt detection sensor, microphone, haptic engine
– Android 4.3+ / iOS 8.2+
– Bluetooth BLE 4.1 – WLAN 2.4 GHz 802.11 B/G/N
– 410mAh battery (minimum 25 hours battery life, based on typical usage)
– Weight: 29 gm
– Vulcanized rubber strap with grade 2 titanium folding clasp and safety push-buttons.
– Seven Strap colors: green, blue, orange, red, white, black, yellow.