Technology in Smartphone is getting more and more advance every day. The latest Development can convert your smartphone in a 3D-Printer. Olo, The First Ever Smartphone 3D Printer. At $99. Portable and multimaterial works accurately for professionals and easy for new users.
Are you a Jeweler? Designer? Engineer? Architect? Stamp builder? Dentist? Moldmaker? Student? Teacher? Maker? Tech lover? Creator? Or just passionate for making things real?
OLO made its debut in New York in October 2015, when it won the World Maker Faire Editor’s Choice Award. OLO’s technology is simple – yet brilliant – because half of its hardware is already in your pocket, making it easy for anyone to print in 3D. And because there are more than 2.2 billion smartphone users, OLO is not just a device, it’s not just a 3D printer: it’s a game changer.
OLO is the first smartphone-powered 3D printer.
Simple and affordable, OLO uses the light from your smartphone’s screen to print 3D objects. You can take OLO anywhere. Truly compact and light, it fits in any bag or backpack. You can even bring OLO with you while traveling; including onboard a flight!
OLO works with smartphones of almost any size or brand. Even large 5.5 inch displays such asiPhone 6S+ or Galaxy A7. The beauty of Olo is, works with any OS, whether Android / iOS / Windows.
Olo Printer is fast and accurate , OLO can reach a resolution of up to 32 microns. For example an iPhone 6 can build 1 cm in approx 46 minutes (or 1 inch in approx 1 hour and 55 minutes).
Features of Olo Printer
01. Breakthrough 3D print technology: patent pending.
02. Beautiful design: elegant and seamless.
03. Cloud-based software: super-easy to access.
04. Target: absolute beginners to 3D experts.
05. X-Y resolution: up to 0.042 mm (quality dep. on device)
06. Z resolution: up to 0.036 mm (0.12 mm in quick-mode)
07. Easy: to clean, to empty, to learn, to play.
08. Portable + Ultra-light: fits easily in your bag.
09. Auto leveling: no more manual leveling or calibration.
10. No noise: the quietest 3D printer ever.
11. Autonomous: the first battery operated 3D printer.
12. Maintenance: long-lasting actuators, no lubrication needed.
13. Unibody: made of simple and durable technopolymers.
14. Resins: daylight photopolymers in 4 materials and 5 colors.
15. Print bed: flexible film for highly optimized object removal.
16. Engineered: assembled and supported in the US.
17. Tablet: suitable for tablets and flat PCs (dep. on device)
18. Colors: Shadow-gray (limited edition for all KS supporters) Scarlet-red, Sapphire-blue, Alu-silver when in production.
You can fund Olo at Kickstarter