There are times When you get bored of your Smartphone and want to try New features. and also some times, what if power button is broken and you can not access Double Tap or Screen is not responding. How about trying a new feature – Wake up Smartphone without Touch : like ” Wake up “, or ” Motion Sensing ” or may be ” Gesture Control”.
Ok , I will give you a standard condition. Most of us keep the Smartphone in pocket, Imagine What if your Android phone gets automatically On , when you take it out from your pocket or you pick it from table ? Amazing, Cool, Wow !!!! what ever you call it.
To activate / Utilize this feature , you need to download one App known as Gravity Screen app. Gravity Screen app automatically detects the movements of your phone by proximity and position sensors on your Android phone. The proximity sensor help automatically turn your phone on when you take out from pocket and turn off when you keep it back to pocket. Position sensor turn on your phone at certain angle or distance set by you, we will catch this in article by setting an angles.
What it does
It turns automatically the screen off when you put your phone into your pocket or onto a table. And turns the screen on when you take it out or up. No need to touch any button and you are ready to go. It’s especially helpful if your lock key is hard to reach or the power button is broken.
The New features which you can access are
- Pocket Sensor: Turns the screen off if your phone is in your pocket.
- Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turn it off if not in use.
- Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it’s facing up the device can be woken up by moving it.
- Keep Screen On by Motion: It keeps the screen on while you are watching the screen. It relies on the small movements of your hand while holding the device.
- Smart Lock support: It’s a workaround to make the Smart lock feature work fine on devices with Lollipop.
- Locale plug-in for: Tasker, Llama and others