Uber and paytm merger allows Users to pay the Taxi bills via Paytm wallet. Uber user need to book taxi via paytm wallet but due to a Bug / flaw, Users are not paying any money.User get to enjoy unlimited uber ride for free.
( This is for information only, Please report this bug to Uber immediately as it falls under Fraud Category of Crime. Prefer to pay via cash as all the Cab Drivers work very hard all the day).
DO NOT USE THIS FLAW TO GET FREE RIDE.
How this happens actually :
- Download and Install Uber Application.
- Download and Install Paytm Application.
- Recharge your paytm wallet for Rs 500.Minimum balance of Rs 500 is required in paytm wallet to book uber cab through paytm.
- Now Book the Uber Cab and select paytm as the payment option (Selected paytm account for payment is paytm1 )
- After booking the cab and start riding,transfer the paytm money from one paytm wallet to another paytmwallet(transfer money from paytm1 to paytm2)
- Here user booked the cab through paytm 1 and after started riding ,user transfered the money into paytm 2 account.so Paytm 1 account balance is Nil. Uber is booked using user id paytm1 so uber can’t able to deduct the money from account due to insufficient balance
- This is where the Bug comes in picture, Ride is free.
- UBER has already issues a warning for this, as this falls under Fraud.
- Be careful next time, and please pay in cash or using the right Paytm Wallet.
For UBER Users,Given below is the reply by Uber, which clearly states It’s a fraud and Criminal action can be taken against users.