The Le Max 2 comes with 6GB RAM and ultrasonic Finger Print Scanner
LeECO launched two smartphones in 2016, and within a span of 4 months launched another 3 Smartphones. The way company is planning and launching Smartphones, it seems LeECO has taken stiff Targets for 2016 and plans to take over Top slot beating Xiaomi.
Just to remind, LeECO became the first company to launch 32GB Smartphone below 10k in India. LeECO is following path of Xiaomi in two ways : Value for Money and On-line Channel.
- Le Max 2 is successor of Le Max, with 2.15GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, coupled with 6GB RAM.
- Another key feature of Le Max 2 is ” ultrasonic ” Fingerprint scanner, which accepts Wet fingers also with high level of accuracy.
- One more feature, which may attract users is ” CDLA – Continuous Digital Loseless Audio ” with USB Type C Audio Interface.
- Le Max 2 runs on runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow with the latest eUI 5.8 on top, which brings several additional new software tweaks
- Le Max 2 is equipped with a 5.7″ QHD display ~ 515 ppi, and comes with 64GB of storage
- 21MP Rear camera with 8 MP Selfie
- 4G with VoLTE Support
- Non-removable 3100 mAh battery ( ast battery charging: 83% in 30 min (Quick Charge 3.0) )
- 4GB RAM + 32GB ROM – Price 2099 yuan ~ Rs 21000
- 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM – 2299 Yuan ~ Rs 23000
- 6GB RAM + 64GB ROM – 2499 Yuan ~ Rs 25,000
- Availability – Pre-order in China China, India by June