PINE A64 is not only a computer, it is a super affordable 64-bit high performance expandable single board computer (SBC). Whether you are an IT professional, electronics hobbyist, student, teacher, hacker, inventor, or just someone who wants to have more flexibility to increase their productivity at work, the PINE A64 is a computer board made for everyone.
- The PINE64 CPU is a quad-core ARM A53 64-bit processor that runs at 1.2GHz.
- The GPU on the PINE A64 is a dual-core MALI-400 MP2 and runs at 500MHz, capable of 1.1 Gpixel/s throughput. This means the graphics capabilities are slightly higher than the original X-Box’s level of performance.
- PINE A64 board is powered by the latest 64-bit quad core ARM A53 CPU and delivers up to 20-30% better performance than other 32 bit open source counterparts.
- PINE A64 stores its boot disk on a removable MicroSD card capable of supporting up to 256GB.
- The PINE64 runs on 5V power through MicroUSB or 3.7V battery through on-board power management.
Two variants are available : A64 and A64+
Because PINE A64 is an open source platform, you can load anything you want but we suggest to pair PINE A64 with Ubuntu, Android or openHAB IoT. By aligning the PINE A64 to be compatible with these operating systems, you basically get access to over 1.7 Million apps* on the market today, from utilities, games, and media apps.