The Xiaomi Mi Max is the biggest Smartphone launched till now by the Company.
Powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 / 652 processor and comes in three variants, two with 3GB of RAM and one with 4GB RAM.
- The basic version comes with Snapdragon 650, coupled with 3GB RAM and 32GB Internal Memory.
- The Mid end comes with Snapdragon 652 Processor, coupled with 3GB RAM and 64GB Internal Memory.
- The High End comes with Snapdragon 652 Processor, coupled with 4GB RAM and 128GB Internal Memory.
The best part is expandable memory up to 128GB. For Higher version you get 256GB Memory support.
For Photography, Mi Max packs a 16 MP PDAF Camera, and a 5 MP selfie shooter with 85 degree wide-angle lens.
The Xiaomi Mi Max runs on Android and is powered by a 4850mAh non removable battery. It measures 173.10 x 88.30 x 7.50 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 203.00 grams.
The Xiaomi Mi Max is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) dual standby smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Nano-SIM Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G, 4G. Xiaomi has included Fingerprint scanner, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope.
Major Specs of Xiaomi Mi Max
- 6.44″ large immersive display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 650/652
- 4GB RAM +128GB Flash + 128GB MicroSD (other memory versions avail)
- 16MP PDAF and 5MP Selfie cameras
- 4850mAh all-day battery
- 7.5mm ultra-thin metal body, weighs 203g
- Fingerprint recognition
- 4G Dual SIM Dual Standby
Price of Mi Max
- 3GB + 32GB : 1499 RMB
- 3GB + 64GB : 1699 RMB
- 4GB + 128GB : 1999 RMB