Xiaomi recent launch Redmi Note 3, an upgraded version of Redmi Note 2 and is a beautiful piece In terms of design.
Xiaomi kept most of the specs same like Note 2 , but added more RAM and Finger Print Scanner located below rear camera. Redmi Note 3’s fingerprint sensor unlocks in just 0.3s.
Redmi Note 3 features full metal body with 8.7 mm thickness and weighing only 164 gm.Note 3 is available in three colors; Gold, Silver and Gray.
This smartphone may have a competition with the upcoming Yutopia and Asus Zenfone Laser 2.
The major specs of Note 3 include :
- Display: 5.5 inch, 1920 x 1080 Pixel Screen with 403 PPI
- CPU: Helio X10 64bit Octa Core 2.0GHz
- GPU: PowerVR G6200
- System: Android 5.0
- 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM
- 5.0MP with f/2.0 aperture front camera + 13.0MP with 78 degree wide-angle, f/2.2 aperture back camera
- Light sensor, G-sensor, Proximity sensor, Hall Sensor
- Feature: GPS/ A-GPS / Glonass / Beidou
- Bluetooth: 4.1
- SIM Card: Dual SIM dual standby, dual Micro SIM cards
2G: GSM 900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz
4G: FDD-LTE 1800/2100/2600MHz
Purchase Redmi Note 3 @ Gearbeast for $ 210