Previously, The smartphones were launched below INR 10000 with 2 GB RAM, but now it’trend for 3 GB RAM
Xolo, A co-brand of Lava India Smartphone manufacturer has always concentrated on Mid and Mid-high range Smartphones, but never been a successful brand in India.
Xolo has been loosing the touch and Market share continuously, but with the launch of Black Series in July, Xolo is trying to boost its image and business.
Xolo Black X1 is the 2nd launch in Black Series. First Black was launched with a special feature of Dual Rear Camera, but was not a good choice for Indian Consumers.
This time with Xolo Black X1, Xolo is trying to break the barriers of sub 9000 INR by providing 3 GB RAM. Blaxk X1 is equipped with 5″ HD Display with ~ 441 ppi.
The beauty of this smartphone is 3 GB RAM with 32 GB in-built memory , this part is the Deal cracker as most of the smartphones in this range come with either 8GB or 16GB ROM.
On Camera Front, X1 is equipped with a standard camera of 13 MP with PDAF and 5 MP Selfie camera.The most depressing part of this Smartphone is the battery backup where almost all manufacturers fail, hardly 2400 mAh.
- 5″ FHD Display ( 1080 * 1920 ) ~ 441 ppi
- 87 % Color Gamut and scratch less Dragon-Trail Glass
- 1.3 GHz Octa-Core Mediatek MT6753 Processor with ARM MALI-T720
- 3 GB RAM with 32 GB ROM expandable up to 64 GB
- Android 5.1,HIVE Atlas UI
- 13 MP Rear Camera with PDAF .15 Sec & 5 MP Selfie
- 4G LTE
- Available at Snapdeal @ Rs. 9999