Announcing the launch on its Google India blog, Ines Cha, head of YouTube Gaming content & partnerships, Asia Pacific, said,
” YouTube Gaming is built to be all about your favorite games and gamers, with more videos than anywhere else. We automatically pull in all gaming-related videos and live streams from YouTube to YouTube Gaming”.
The rollout of YouTube Gaming marked the public debut of an online venue where video game lovers can find commentary, live play, on-demand snippets and more. An English-language website http://gaming.youtube.com was rolled out in countries where YouTube is available.
What all you get with YouTube Gaming App :
Videos and Live Streams All in One place
• Watch videos from more than 25,000 games
• Experience live streams while chatting with other gamers
• Get recommended videos based on games you love
A Design build for Gamers
• Browse dedicated pages for every game, as well as publisher and gamer channels
• Explore categories from reviews to let’s plays, machinima, eSports, and more
• Favorite your games and channels for updates and easy access
The Biggest Gaming Community
• Receive live stream notifications to keep up with the action
• Join a community of publishers and gamers over 100 million strong
• Tune in to live streams of events like E3, PAX, and Gamescom