ZTE Axon 7, one of the beautiful flagship Smartphone from China has been released in Europe with massive 6GB RAM and is available for Pre-Order. The device got an elegant design, with RAM upto 6 GB with 5.5″ QHD Display supported by Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
The Device works on latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, with two memory options of 64GB and 128GB. As per sources, at the moment only 64GB Version is available for Sales in Europe. Still, little wait for 128GB version.
The Smartphone is available @ price of 449.99 euros, which is about $500 after a quick conversion. Shipping may begin in the mid of July and the other features of Smartphone include Force Touch technology, a fingerprint scanner, 3250 mAh battery and the Axon 7 is part of the Axon Passport 2.0 program, which offers 2 years of warranty and free two way shipping, as well as 2 year accidental damage.
ZTE Axon 7 specs
- 5.5″ QHD Display, 1440 x 2560 pixels (~538 ppi pixel density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4, ~72.2% screen-to-body ratio
- Dual-core 2.15 GHz & dual-core 1.6 GHz, Snapdragon 820
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM / 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM
- 20 MP, f/1.8, phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 8 MP Selfie Camera
- NFC, FingerPrint sensor
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3250 mAh battery